PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development .PHP is one of the most popular open source server-side scripting language used for producing web pages. It became very popular because it was one of the first server-side scripting languages which was embedded in HTML. PHP is being used in 20 million websites and over 1 million web servers.
Why to learn PHP/MySQL?
- PHP and MySQL are the most popular and widely used open source development technologies for Internet and Intranet development during the past decade.
- PHP is a powerful language and popular open source software widely used for writing server-side Web applications.
- MySQL is the world's most popular open source database. These Combinations of two technologies provide you a powerful platform for building database-driven Web applications and to develop a rich modern array of features, which you can learn in short while with us!
PHP Developer Training Programs for Students and Fresher's
RoutesNRoots providing PHP Training Classes are conducted over a 3 months period. PHP tutorials cover a step by step understanding how PHP applications can be developed and implemented in a Live Project. This PHP training enables a student to learn PHP .This training is designed for students interested in building a career in PHP.
This PHP Training Classes include core PHP with Live Project. Candidates can work in real-time projects in our lab itself without any extra hidden cost. Your own project for practicing will be supported by our faculties all the time. At the end of the training, a real-time project will be assigned to students to evaluate their technical knowledge, problem solving skills etc,
PHP Training with Advanced Designing Techniques Using Dreamweaver
PHP training with Advanced Designing Techniques Using Dreamweaver teaches the student not only PHP but the nuances required to make the site better using tools like Dreamweaver.
Location: 2 Months
After the completion of this PHP/MySQL training students will be able to:
- Develop interactive Web pages using XHTML, HTML/DHTML & CSS
- Capture, retrieve and display information through MySQL database
- Effectively use IDEs such as Dreamweaver for rapid website development
- Design & Implementing interactive & data-driven web applications
- Establish, configure and maintain an intranet or Internet Web site
- Create interactive and rich user interface of the web application using AJAX.
- Deploy, Maintain & Market Web Sites & Web Applications
- Have ability to get placement with their self support & knowledge
"100 % PLACEMENT SUPPORT & EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE PROVIDED"